Onsite Mobile Mammography
August 9th – 13th
Open to all City of Tucson employees and spouses with medical insurance.
Schedule an appointment and complete patient forms online or call (520) 744-6121
VitaMin August 2021
Open Enrollment Next Steps
Life and LTD increases
If you requested to add/increase life or LTD coverage, the next step in the application process is to complete Hartford’s online Statement of Health.
1. Go to www.myhartfordbenefits.com/OnlineEoi/COT
2. Login ID: First letter of first name + first letter last name + last 4 of SSN
Example: John Smith, SSN xxx-xx-4321 - Login ID: js4321.
3. Password: First letter of first name + first letter of last name + birth date in YYYYMMDD format
Example: John Smith, DOB October 25, 1963 - Password: js19631025.
You will be required to reset your password during your initial login.
- For questions about Hartford's Personal Health Application, call 1-877-ONE-HART (1-877-663-4278) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET
- For questions about your City insurance eligibility and enrollment, reach out to your City Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-791-4597
City of Tucson audits all spouses and children enrolled in City insurance to confirm eligibility.
If you added a new dependent to City insurance who hasn't been audited yet by HMS Employer Solutions (the City's dependent verification service), you should receive an audit notice during the second half of June.
Don’t ignore the notice!
Dependents who aren't verified by July 16 will be removed from coverage retroactive to July 1.
1. Get your unique audit reference number from your HMS letter
2. Gather your documents:
- Government-issued birth certificate listing you (or your spouse*) as parent
- Government-issued marriage certificate PLUS
- Household statement showing spouse's name at your address or front page of recent tax return (with sensitive information blocked out)
* Spouse must be verified for all step-children, even if spouse isn't enrolled in City coverage
3. Upload your documents from any device by July 16
CALL 855-615-7291 from 5am to 5pm MST, Monday through Friday or FAX to 877-223-8478
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Don’t Wait, Hydrate! Challenge
Congratulations City of Tucson on being the Phoenix Business Journal’s #5 Healthiest Employer in the large company category!!
Up 3 spots from last year!
January – March Wellness Incentive Winners!
Congratulations to our first quarter wellness incentive winners! The list below includes winners from MotivateMe, the Get Moving 750 Challenge, Wear Red Day, and Healthy Bingo.
Andrea Mejia Flores
Griselda Acuna Obregon
Janet Rico Uhrig
Joe Van Zeeland
Laura Bazurto Mathews
Laura McAndrews Gomez
Martha Van Winkle
Patricia Alvidrez Sierras
|Patrick Pina Jr|
Priscilla Carranco Najera
Yang Chee Yan Celia
Yolanda Parker Rizzoli