1,000 Minute Madness
1,000 Minute Madness is a 6-week activity challenge open to all City employees and family members
Benefits-eligible employees who reach activity milestones will gain entry into raffles for one of 95 Amazon e-gift cards
- Complete 1,000 total minutes by the end of the challenge for your chance to win a $50 e-gift card! Or,
- Complete 1,500 total minutes for your chance to win a $100 e-gift card!
- Register/log activity at: cityoftucson.globalfitnesschallenge.com
- Registration: September 24 – October 14
- Challenge: October 8 – November 18
On-Site Flu Shots
The City of Tucson has partnered with El Rio Health to offer free on-site flu shots. El Rio Health accepts most major health plans. Individuals must wear a mask inside City buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
Click here to schedule your appointment
Complete and bring the Flu Shot Consent Form
Holiday Maintain, Don't Gain
Introducing the revamped Holiday Maintain, Don’t Gain challenge – now you can participate anywhere!
Self-track your starting weight, mid-point weight, final weight, and respond to weekly prompts using this tracker.
Benefits-eligible employees who maintain their weight within 3 lbs or lose weight*, AND respond to at least 4 prompts on the tracking log will gain entry into raffles for one of fifty $50 Amazon e-gift cards.**
- Deadline to register using this form: November 26th
- Initial weigh in: November 22nd – 28th
- Mid-point weigh in: December 13th – 19th
- Final weigh out: January 10th – 16th
Deadline to submit log to Devan.Gengler@Cigna.com: January 17th
October VitaMin & November VitaMin
July - September Wellness Incentive Winners!
Congratulations to our quarterly wellness incentive winners!
The list below includes winners from the Don’t Wait, Hydrate challenge.
Congratulations City of Tucson on being the Phoenix Business Journal’s #5 Healthiest Employer in the large company category!!
Up 3 spots from last year!